Center for Academic Excellence
About the CAE
The academic advisors in the Center for Academic Excellence (CAE) advise all first-year students and new transfer students. We assist with registration and academic planning, and we can help answer questions about Truman, higher education, and the transition from high school.
We understand that your academic life isn’t separate from your family and social life, your campus living arrangements, your physical and psychological health, your spirituality, and your past experiences as a student. All of these factors connect and influence each other.
Each of us manages unique responsibilities as well, such as:
- Advising pre-health professions students
- Maintaining sample four-year plans for all majors
- Running the tutoring center
- Working with the SEE Program
- Acting as liaison to various academic departments
Pickler Memorial Library (First Floor)
- Central Office: PML 109
- Academic Advisors Offices: PML 108
- Tutoring Center: PML 109
Phone: (660) 785-7403